Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

L.O.L.

I haven't laughed so hard at a movie on NG since I don't remember when! Nice job!

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Excellent work!

Very good animation. You have a great sense of motion. It felt almost like a classic cartoon. Well done!

Doodieman: The Hero's Loa Doodieman: The Hero's Loa

So gross its hilarious

Hehe. Very good film. Loved the style and the music was excellently crafted. The whole concept is just so gross that you can't go wrong. >w< Keep it up!

2004 | NGTTXIII Failed 2004 | NGTTXIII Failed

Well planned out.

That was very well thought out. Everything linked together in a great way. Awesome choice of music as well! Too bad it wasn't featured on the TT. -_-

Obscure Obscure

Love it

You have great stylistic choices in all of your movies. This was definately no exception. Keep up the good work.

Wear My Hat Wear My Hat

Very nice!

That was very well done. Loved the style and song. ^_^ Pretty funny too. Keep it up!

The KERRY Kampaign The KERRY Kampaign

Well. Done.

That was GREAT sound editing. A very clever project indeed. Keep up the good work. The only thing I'm afraid of though is that people might vote in November according to this. @_@ XP

Foamy: Squirrel SOngs Foamy: Squirrel SOngs

Thank you!!!

Thank you so much for making this! Truly your best yet(maybe im biased because I love music so much XD). Make a Squirrel Songs 2 please!

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

Wow

That is true mastery of suspense. With dialouge and characters like that, I have no doubt you could make the scariest movie ever on Newgrounds.

Callie Callie

Excellent!

That was great. You have now made me a fan of Mew. XD Loved the style. It kinda resembled the music video for 156. Anyway, keep creating great projects like this.